Cloudsquare is a young, exciting, and energetic Salesforce consulting firm that is looking to revolutionize the way clients use Salesforce. At Cloudsquare, we believe that our team comes first and heavily emphasize the importance of maintaining team morale through company outings (we’re HUGE fans of a quality escape room at the moment) and in office ping pong tournaments. We believe that, in order to grow as a company, we must focus on developing each individual team member. As team members enhance their skill set, through a broad spectrum of client work, each individual has the opportunity to advance along their chosen career path and pick up certifications along the way.
Even though we emphasize the importance of investing in each individual, Cloudsquare has a strong team mentality. We tackle projects as a team and make sure to learn from one another. Working at Cloudsquare gives you the opportunity to have a voice, and make a tangible difference in a new company with a bright future and grand aspirations.
We’re a fun loving, occasionally quirky, and diverse group of Salesforce geeks with a unified goal: inspire organizations to leverage technology. Think you’d be a fit? We’d love to hear from you. Apply below!
- Brainstorm and write persuasive, clear, and conversion-focused copy that drives business results and supports key marketing initiatives while maintaining each client’s voice and values.
- Collaborate with designers and marketing teams to ideate new ideas and take them from rough thoughts to clear, concise, finished ads and articles
- Take large amounts of information and distill them into engaging copy
- Understand media channel objectives and goals to ensure optimal ad performance and take data from previous ads and improve the creative to optimize performance
- Research each client’s consumers and competitors to find the best way to present our products to various target markets on different platforms
- Develop a deep understanding of consumer’s mindsets, attitudes, amp; behaviors to inform strong creative development
- Create sales enablement content including battle cards and sales decks
- Create external content like one-pagers, tutorials, blog posts, and web page copy
- Work with customers and customer success team to develop case studies and success stories.
- Manage product-related content and update as needed
- Develop products names, taglines, and go-to market strategy
- Create and execute product marketing strategies that generate new opportunities
- Collaborate with designer and content marketer on campaigns
- 3+ years of performance-based copy writing experience at an agency or client-side consumer marketing team
- 3+ years of marketing experience, most of which in a product and service related
- An online portfolio that showcases a proven track record of producing great performance content and product marketing success
- Can collaborate with team members at all levels to ensure projects are consistent with best practices, brand guidelines, compliance, and overall project goals
- A growth mindset with a healthy mix of imagination and business acumen
- Ready to take initiative and find solutions when given little direction
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, high-energy environment that requires the ability to multi-task and implement high priority initiatives
- Competitive compensation
- Unlimited PTO
- Performance Bonus
- Startup environment
We are looking to fill this position ASAP remotely. Looking to make a difference and work for a fun startup? Apply now.
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit your resume in English